- 1 pound Ground turkey
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Apple, washed, seeded and quartered
- 1 Carrot, washed, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 1 Small zucchini, washed, trimmed and cut into chunks Can substitute with other vegetables such as cauliflower
- 1 Onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 Cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tbsp Fresh or dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a silicone baking mat.
- In a food processor with chopping blade inserted, combine oats, apple, carrot chunks, zucchini or other vegetables, onion, and garlic. Turn on the food processor until the ingredients are chopped finely and well-combined.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and place into a large mixing bowl. Add salt, paprika, black pepper, chili powder, oregano, turmeric and ground turkey. Mix and combine well.
- Using a mini cookie scooper, scoop out and place the meatballs on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked all the way through and golden brown. If you plan to make a lot and freeze some, cook the ones you plan to freeze a bit less, about 12-13 minutes.
Enjoy as a snack or serve as a meal with sweet potato fries and roasted vegetables or over a salad.
Share this Recipe