When I ask my kids what they want for breakfast, the most common answer I get is “PANCAKES!”
Feel good making these for your family. They are healthy and delicious!
- 2 qty Ripe bananas
- 1 qty Small zucchini or 1/2 med/large zucchini
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 cup Birch Bender's Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1 cup Ground oats (aka oat flour)
- 1 tbsp Ground flax seeds
- 1 scoop Chocolate Juice Plus+ Complete See notes below
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Baking powder (aluminum-free)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup or honey for serving
Servings: Mini Pancakes
- Place all ingredients, except the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a blender and blend until it makes a smooth pancake batter. It should be thick and not runny.
- Turn stove on to medium heat and grease a pancake griddle with coconut oil. I like to use a silicone brush.
- Using a tablespoon, place small dollops of pancake batter on warmed oil.
- Add 2-3 chocolate chips on each pancake.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until ready to flip. Flip and cook the other side for another 2 minutes. Repeat until you cook all the batter.
Learn more about Chocolate Juice Plus+ Complete
For a non-vegan option, use 1 egg instead of ground flax seeds.
Share this Recipe