My family can’t get enough of these, and since they are so good for you, I have no problem saying “YES!”
If you are doing the Shred10, this can be a great snack option.
- 1 1/3 cup Raw cashews
- 1/2 cup Organic rolled oats
- 7 qty Dates + hot water for soaking
- 1 scoop Vanilla Juice Plus+ Complete
- 1/3 cup Dairy-free chocolate chips (like Enjoy Life)
- 1/3 cup Almond flour or ground almonds (for dusting)
- Soak the dates in hot water to soften for about 10 minutes or overnight in water.
- Place the cashews, oats, dates, and Vanilla Juice Plus+ Complete in a food processor and process until smooth, about 1 minute. Add 1-4 tsp of the date water to moisten mixture if needed so that it turns into a paste like consistency. You may need to stop the processor, scrape the sides down with a spatula and process again.
- Remove the blade and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie dough scoop or a spoon, scoop out and roll until the surface is round and covered in almond flour/almond meal.
Learn more about Vanilla Juice Plus+ Complete
Share this Recipe