- This event has passed.
How to Survive Your First Year of Parenthood
October 13 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$40
Are you ready for the most important, challenging, and rewarding job of your life, parenthood? Are you feeling overwhelmed, nervous, or worried about your new roles as parents? How are you going to function with less sleep? What will your new life be like with a new baby? Having a baby is a life changing experience. What a great time to change your life for the better!
This fun and interactive workshop for new parents will help you stock your tool box so that you will not only survive your first year of parenthood, but THRIVE! Be the healthy happy parent your baby needs, and develop a strong and lasting bond with your baby!
- Postpartum health and recovery
- Strategies that lay the foundation for a loving parenting style
- Moms, Dads, & Siblings roles
- Balance and self-care
- New parent support & Resources
This workshop is one of the 3 Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops (AKA Maternity Health Boot Camp). There’s so much to learn about having a healthy pregnancy and becoming a new parent, it can be overwhelming. With the Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops, you’ll know exactly what you need to focus on to give your baby a healthy new beginning! Moms who practice L.E.A.N. (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, & Nutrition) principles are more likely to:
- Have more energy during pregnancy
- Maintain healthy weight
- Sleep better
- Experience a healthier and more comfortable pregnancy
- Avoid pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, toxemia, anemia, heartburn, and obesity
- Experience less complicated labors
- Deliver healthier babies
- Have a faster and smoother recovery from birth
Water and a healthy snack are provided.
Baby under 6 months is welcome to join parent(s).
1 Parent $40
2 Parents $50
For payment via Venmo, use: @Annabelle-Baldasari