This is a recipe the whole family loves! Make a big batch on the weekend for a delicious mid-week quick fix breakfast.
- 3 large Bananas
- 3 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats preferably organic
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Ground flax seeds Grind yourself in a coffee/spice grinder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Chopped walnuts
- 1/8 cup Chocolate chips
- Butter or coconut oil for greasing pan
- 1/2 qty Zucchini
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and butter (or coconut oil) into a blender and blend for 20 seconds until smooth.
- Turn stove to medium heat and grease pan with a bit of coconut oil or butter.
- Scoop pancake batter into hot pan making small 3-4 inch pancakes.
- Place a few chocolate chips into each pancake.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
Sweet enough to eat without syrup or top with some homemade coconut whipped cream.
Share this Recipe