- This event has passed.
Stress and Pregnancy Workshop
October 6, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$40
This workshop is ideal for expecting moms at any stage during pregnancy.
Having a baby is a life changing event, filled with a variety of emotions including excitement and joy, but it can also be overwhelming, confusing, and stressful. This class is designed to help you learn how you can ease your physical and emotional discomfort and anxieties about pregnancy, birth, and parenting so that you can enjoy every precious moment.
In this class you will learn:
- How to create a healthy environment for your growing baby
- Natural remedies for common pregnancy ailments
- Simple exercises that relieve stress and prepare the body for birth
- How attitude affects your pregnancy and stress reduction techniques
Please dress comfortably and bring a towel and your yoga mat. If you don’t have a yoga mat, one will be provided.
This workshop is one of the 3 Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops (AKA Maternity Health Boot Camp). There’s so much to learn about having a healthy pregnancy it can be overwhelming. With the Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops, you’ll know exactly what you need to focus on to give your baby a healthy new beginning! Moms who practice L.E.A.N. (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, & Nutrition) principles are more likely to:
- Have more energy during pregnancy
- Maintain healthy weight
- Sleep better
- Experience a healthier and more comfortable pregnancy
- Avoid pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, toxemia, anemia, heartburn, and obesity
- Experience less complicated labors
- Deliver healthier babies
- Have a faster and smoother recovery from birth
Water and a healthy snack are provided.
For payment via Venmo, use: @Annabelle-Baldasari