- This event has passed.
Nutrition for Pregnancy Workshop
September 29, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm$40
This is an ideal workshop for expecting moms and women planning to become pregnant.
You are what you eat and when you are expecting, your baby is also what you eat. If you are expecting or planning on becoming pregnant, you’ll want to come to this workshop and learn about what a vital role nutrition plays and how you can make sure to get enough of the nutrients you and your growing baby need for a healthy pregnancy.
In this class you will learn about:
- Eating for two and healthy weight gain
- Nutritional requirements needed to nurture your growing baby
- How to choose quality foods
- How to avoid certain foods and additives than can harm you and your baby
- How to use nutrition to prevent post partum depression and anxiety, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, and other pregnancy related complications.
This workshop is one of the 3 Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops (AKA Maternity Health Boot Camp). There’s so much to learn about having a healthy pregnancy it can be overwhelming. With the Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations workshops, you’ll know exactly what you need to focus on to give your baby a healthy new beginning! Moms who practice L.E.A.N. (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, & Nutrition) principles are more likely to:
- Have more energy during pregnancy
- Maintain healthy weight
- Sleep better
- Experience a healthier and more comfortable pregnancy
- Avoid pregnancy complications such as gestational diabetes, toxemia, anemia, heartburn, and obesity
- Experience less complicated labors
- Deliver healthier babies
- Have a faster and smoother recovery from birth
Water and a healthy snack are provided.
For payment via Venmo, use: @Annabelle-Baldasari